Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 49

Mood: Excellent

Diet: 180g of carbs, 200g of protein, 150 ozs of water, 50g of fat

So today was my high carb day and I enjoyed it with some good baked potatoes after workout. Tomorrow I will increase the cardio to three times a day every day, because I have nothing better to do at the moment haha. I'm close to my goal of 190 pounds, but I do have to increase the cardio if not I will gain weight with all the calories I'm taking in everyday. At the moment, I feel like I don't have any arms, I pretty much killed them today.

Workout:

300 reps of 20 pound dumb bells each arm biceps
200 reps of 40 pounds skull crushers for triceps

20 min HIIT cardio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rick,
Wow - 300 reps! No wonder our arms were toast.

Might I suggest 3 sets of 8 - 12 reps at max weight you can handle to failure? Shorter but intense. Sould be productive for muscle growth.

You are on fire dude!