Saturday, August 16, 2008

Day 41

Mood: Excellent

Diet: Oatmeal with a protein shake, two bottles of water

So today I embark on a 16 hour drive back to my hometown, not looking forward to it. Today, I ran two miles in the morning and did a few sets of push-ups. I will not get a chance to lift tonight but tomorrow I will have all the time in the world. I notice some of my belly leaving my body and my arms are more toned, probably due to all the running I have been doing the past week. I have a month left to lose another 10 or so pounds to complete my first mission. I'm glad that I will have access to a gym back home but running and doing cardio might be a problem. I'll figure out a way, the gym I go to only allows you to use the treadmill for 20 minutes, because there's only three. So I'll probably have to rely on just doing 20 min HIIT then hop on an elliptical. I'm going to miss the mountaintops, the weather for running outside was incredible, now I have to go to Texas where running outside is not an option (110 degree weather) :( Good luck to everyone on their missions.

Until next time.

No comments: