Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day 35

Mood: Excellent

Water so far: 1 16 oz bottle so far

So in a couple of minutes I will embark on a 900 mile journey to New Mexico. My parents and I will be driving and google maps said it was going to be a 15 hour trip, so I'll probably arrive there around 12 midnight. After such a long drive, I don't think I'm going to get a chance to work out today and if I do I will probably a few cycles of pushups burpees and sit ups. I'm going to bring my weights and I bought a weighted jump rope yesterday at Wal mart so I can do my cardio. I also bought some whey protein which I'm going to start using and bought some fish and flaxseed oil which is "good" fat. Tomorrow it will be my task to find a library or something in New Mexico where I can have internet access so I can continue to blog during my week long vacation. I weighed myself this morning and according to the scale I'm around 203. I'm almost there. Mission 1 ends on Septembet 15, and hopefully I will get down to 190 by then. Getting trim, shredding hard, eating clean.

Yesterday I did HIIT cardio on my treadmill alternating between 7-9 speeds. My treadmill only goes up to 9.5 speed which it labels as Performance speed haha. Jeremy better watch out, I'm coming back stronger and faster than ever. I wish everyone luck on their shredding missions. Until next time.

Feel free to comment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a good plan to keep things going while you are away. Consistency is the key - and besides you do want to outshine Jeremy by the time you get back to school! haha

Safe travels. Shred on.

Jeremy said...

Hey cuddly,

Reading your post for day 35 really made me smile, seriously.

I'm so glad to hear that you're taking the necessary steps to continue shredding hard: jump rope, whey protein and flaxeed oil! You sound like someone I know, haha

Just make sure to drink plenty of water with your protein. You don't want to become dehydrated (*cough).

Keep up the good work bro. I'm afraid to see what type of shape you'll be in once school starts !

Will the hulk finally be released ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

--Jay

ps. 203 lbs - WOW ! only 13 more to go !

jk said...

Nice, continuing your nutrition lifestyle on the road is all about planning, I have no doubt you'll succeed where most people just give up!

Don't worry about the comments, I find that much more people read than comment too, so keep up the blogging