Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day 38

Mood: Excellent

Diet: Two salads with chicken, protein shake and lots of water

Current weight: 202 pounds

So today I woke up a bit sore from my run yesterday but I don't feel that bad physically. Today's workout will consist of an hour of cardio using a weighted speed rope, a couple hundred push ups and sit ups, and probably a chest and back workout with the weights I brought for my vacation. Tomorrow, I will undertake another 4 mile run, but will try to do maybe 5 miles this time. I think I can do it if I push myself, I'm hydrating myself all day today, since yesterday I felt a bit of dehydrated. This time I will try to embark on three uphill jogging climbs instead of two and will try to cut my time by a quarter. I did 4 miles yesterday in about an hour and 15 minutes, I'm striving for a 12-15 minute mile since the course I take is pretty much all uphill. I will be able to do it, Jeremy be scared because when I come back to Brown, I will be lean and mean haha

No comments: