Friday, August 8, 2008

Day 33

So today, I went to the gym and I got caught in a storm so I had no other choice but to run my fastest 8 blocks haha. I felt like a football player doing drills in the rain and mud. At the gym, with no training partner in sight thanks for leaving early Jeremy, I did the following workout:

Bench press:
7 sets of 6-8 reps 135 pounds

Bicep curls:
3 sets of 10 reps at 90 pounds
superset of 25 reps at 50 pounds

Triceps:
3 sets of 10 reps at 90 pounds

Ab workout using weights

Cardio:
Ran my fastest half mile on the track no breaks, just ran it through

Life:
As I am writing this, I'm getting the rest of my stuff ready because I leave to Texas in about 5 hours. It will be hard for me to post daily pictures on my blog since I'm leaving my computer in Providence, but I will stay maintain my blog daily. I won't be in Texas for long, since I will be leaving towards New Mexico in two days for a family vacation. I will buy a jump rope as soon as I GET THERE so I can still do cardio. I have some weights at home that I'm going to bring with me. With push ups, sit ups and a clean diet of water, salad, and chicken I will hopefully still maintain my figure haha. What figure, but I'm working on that.

Feel free to comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rick,
You sound commited to the course. Stay consistent. Enjoy your vacation.