Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 28



Mood: Excited and Sore

Diet: Asian Chicken Salad, Salad with chicken

Water About 90ozs

Workout: Double Cardio

First session consisted of HIIT cardio for 20 minutes. My intervals were between 6.5-8.0 speed
Total distance: 2.75 miles
Total calories burnt about 280

Second session of cardio in the evening

50 minutes of steady state elliptical at highest crossramp and at 5 resistance

Total distance: 4.5 miles
Total calories burnt about 500 calories

I felt good about my cardio sessions, almost lost my breath during my treadmill workout in the early afternoon but was fine after a few minutes rest. For the first time, I got kicked out of the gym because I was there till it closed. So that was exciting. I'm kind of upset that I won't be able to use the treadmill anymore as the only gym with treadmills has closed for the summer. Elliptical all the way from now on haha :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the world of rtp shredderland. as Adam says, eat clean, shred hard, think big! what is up with the last few posts as there is nothing there.

Anonymous said...

Dude, How was your workout today?