Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 39

Mood: Excellent

Diet so far: Chicken with vegetables and 3 bottles of water(about 50 ozs)

So today, I ran about 4.25 miles and in the process did 3 very steep uphill jogs. It was terrible, I felt like I was going to die, but I accomplished it once again. I'm pushing myself harder and harder everyday. Today, I'm focusing on cleaning up my diet, so that my intense cardio doesn't go to waste. Tonight, I plan on doing a variety of weight training, probably arms, and then working my abs. Life has been good, I feel great, have more energy and enjoy doing cardio now. I guess I have gotten into the habit. I'm about 10 pounds from my weight loss goal and I have a month to complete it. I will be able to if I work hard and shred hard. My arms have gotten a lot leaner and my quads are shedding fat haha. I'm almost there. Good luck to everyone on their missions. I know we can all do what we set out to accomplish. Can't is not in my dictionary anymore, I will do this for me and for a healthier life.

Until next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock on Rick. You are doing great!

Juan said...

Right on man! You've come a long way and you're so close! Focus on your goals and you will definitely reach or even SURPASS them!

a latina writer said...

Good job baby!! I'm so proud of you :)

Jeremy said...

4 miles

that's deez, haha

say hi to mr. elk for me !

keep it up bro; you're killing it

--Jay

ps. laura !??!?!?! :-)