Monday, August 18, 2008

Day 43

Mood: Excellent

Diet: Salad with two chicken breasts, two protein shakes

So today, I weighed myself and I finally weigh less than 200 pounds. It took lots of hard work, my weight is 198 right now, 8 pounds from my goal of 190 pounds. Tomorrow I'm going to cook 5 chicken breasts and just put them in the fridge and eat them every couple of hours. Tomorrow's plan calls for 308 grams of protein, 80 grams of carbs from fibrous vegetables, 50g of good fat (fish oil and dry roasted peanuts) and 150 ozs of water. Today I lifted weights (chest back) and did a bit of jump rope and 20 minutes of HIIT cardio. I'm almost there (I've dropped 3 inches from my waist and am now a medium in shirt size.

Feel free to comment

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT!

That has to be noticeable and feel real good. GOod for you!

jk said...

Amazing, great work on hitting this milestone. Keep going, we're all watching!