Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 8

Pre-Workout and Lift

Mood: Excited

Diet so far: Two chicken breasts, salad without dressing, 1.5 cups of rice, banana

Work out:
Incline chest press: 55 pound dumb bells
Triceps: 60 pounds with rope 
Chin ups: 25 with 100 pound assistance
Biceps: Went up to 90 pounds 
Lateral raises: 75 pounds 

Cardio
4 laps indoor track, total distance 0.5 miles


Comparing my picture from DAY 1 to my picture today, it looks like I've lost a bit of fat off my stomach and around my chest.  There is still a long way to go but I will persevere.  

I've also decided to post pictures daily from now on, instead of weekly, so I can see my daily progress.  Feel free to leave any comments or suggestions.  

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

After 4 hrs I finally converted it ! I finally converted it !

I am elated, as you can probably tell.

Thanks for the help,

NOT !

You're such a sleepy bear.

--Jay

ps. good luck on your Orgo exam tomorrow.