Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 22



Mood: Excellent

Water: About 100 ozs

Diet: It was my high day so I had a stack of banana pancakes, a salad with turkey and a tuna wrap with lettuce and carrots

Today's workout consisted of a crossfit workout

It included:
push press + knees-up crunches + burpees + lunges done in succession with no rest
I did this for 5 rounds with rest time consisting of time on the treadmill at 7.0 speed. While I was running on the treadmill, Jeremy was doing a round of crossfit training. Then I jumped off the treadmill and I did a round. I had never felt so tired after a workout. After the five rounds were over, Jeremy and I took a rest period of a minute. Jeremy then decided we should do an additional 10 minutes on the treadmill, alternating between speeds 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 6, 6.5 etc. I wanted to pass out so bad, but overall I'm glad I was able to accomplish what I set out to do.

Feel free to leave a comment or suggestion

p.s. I'm really excited that after so much hard work, Adam has decided to add me to the blogroll, hopefully in two weeks, I will also become part of the shreddersphere. Until next time.

I wish everyone the best. You can do it.

No comments: