Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 9



Cardio Day

Mood: Excited

Diet: 1.5 pancakes, sausage, tuna wrap with veggies, chicken breast, 3 bottles of water

I need to clean up my diet, but a breakfast with pancakes sounded good at the time.  

I did 20 minutes on the elliptical alternating between 9-14 resistance at the highest crossramp

I also did 10 minutes on the treadmill alternating between 5.6 and 6.5 miles per hour

After my workout, I did another 5 minutes on the treadmill at 8 miles an hour to challenge myself.  

Total distance: about 3.4 miles

Total calories burned : about 350 calories

I was so spent after my workout and I was sweating more than I had ever perspired in my life. 
I can do this, I will prevail, "You won't like it when I'm ANGRY."

Feel free to leave any comments
  

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

you can do it bro,

keep up the good work

Seeing results !

haha to the hulk reference,

--Scott