Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day 17



Mood: Weak

Diet: Two and a half cans of tuna, salad, 4 pieces of watermelon after workout, 2 slices of ham

Water: about 70 ozs

Today, I felt pretty weak when lifting weights. It might have been that I haven't been eating enough. Tomorrow, is my cardio day, which I'm excited about since although a grueling process, it's the only way I will lose fat. I hope that I feel stronger when I lift on Friday. I was disappointed in myself today, it really sucked. Although, I finished my reps, I didn't feel like the hulk at the end of my workout. So, tomorrow, I'm going to start increasing the protein.

Workout:
Shoulder press: 50 pound dumb bells, 2 cycles of 24 reps
Triceps: 130 pounds, 2 cycles of 24 reps
Back Lats: 140 pounds, 2 cycles of 24 reps
Abs: 2 cycles for a total of about 170 crunches

Feel free to leave any comments or suggestions.

No comments: