Friday, July 18, 2008

Day 12




Mood: Weak

Water: 5 16 oz bottles

Today I had a reward meal for all my hard work at the gym, it consisted of some steak, mashed potatoes and salad. It was a bad idea to go to the gym 2 hours afterward as I was very full but I couldn't miss two days straight.

Workout:
Flat press: Went up to 65 pound dumb bells
Shoulder push press: 55 pound dumb bells
Back rows: 120 pounds
Triceps: 100 pounds
Biceps: 90 pounds
Lat pull down: 120 pounds
Legs: 100 pounds/ 80 pounds for the push down

At the end of my workout, I felt very weak. I think I need to eat more. I also had to go down weight on some of the exercises since I felt pretty full from having eaten before. I'm losing weight though. The picture I took for this post was taken in the morning on an empty stomach and I can see the bottom of my stomach disappearing. I used to have a pretty noticeable flap, people shouldn't have flaps on their stomach. I'm almost there, I can do it, I will transform into the hulk.

Feel free to leave any comments.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

lookin' good kid, keep it up !

--Jay