Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day 20:Doubling up



Mood: Excellent

Water: About 140ozs

Diet: Salad with 3 breasts of chicken

So Today, I had a dinner date with a friend of mine and I had to get my workout done before then. Jeremy was writing poetry and wasn't able to come workout with me, something about a thrombolytic stroke and anne carson, one of the greatest poets of all time. So seeing as I didn't have any one to spot me, I paid a guy on the street 1 dollar to spot me at the gym. Just kidding ;) Today, I think I drank the most water I've ever drunk in my life, about 140 ozs and counting.
Life is good and I'm seeing results, hopefully in a month I will be able to fit into my middle school clothes.

Workout:
Shoulder press: 12 sets of 5 reps 20 second rest
Lat pull down: 12 sets of 5 reps at 160 pounds

Cardio:
20 minutes elliptical alternating between 10-13 resistance at highest crossramp

Feel free to leave a comment or suggestion.

No comments: