Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 14



2nd Cardio Day

Mood: Good

Diet: a salad with tuna, a cup of pasta, and two small pieces of watermelon


So Today, I went to the gym and decided to go hard during my cardio session. I was so spent after my workout but then I drank my elixir: Pure water produced by the springs of Ozarka.
I needed to replenish my body, since I hadn't eaten all day.

Workout:
15 minutes (mid crossramp) 9-12 resistance 1 minutes at 15 resistance
15 minutes (highest crossramp) 10-13 resistance
10 minutes (13-16 resistance)

Total distance 4.5 miles

Total calories burned: 550

I also did 2 sets of 130 pounds pull down for abs.

I also lifted a bit, i did shoulders and back to warm down.

Feel free to leave a comment.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Good job today, keep it up

--Jay