Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day 13



Mood: Excited

Diet: Salad with turkey and no dressing, Chicken with veggies

Cardio day

Today, I did cardio without having eaten , which was a pretty good idea since I wasn't weighed down by food. Jeremy and I went to the track and ran 10 laps around which is about 1.25 miles. After this, we did 10 minutes on the elliptical.

I switched between 9-16 resistance doing interval training. After my workout, I felt like a starving hulk and I went to the dining hall and ate my usual meal, which is a salad with just lettuce and carrots no dressing. They didn't have chicken to add to the salad, but they did have turkey, so I added that on there for my protein.

Tomorrow, I'm planning on doing 12 laps we'll see how it goes.

Feel free to comment.

1 comment:

poppy said...

DEAR RICK......................KEEP UP GREAT WORK................RESULTS SHOW.....BE PROUD OF YOURSELF.............................POPPY...............