Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day 59: Back to the gym

Diet: 4 chicken breasts, lettuce, water, a really delicious hard boiled egg, beans, a little rice, plantains

So today I returned to the gym with Jeremy. I haven't lifted dumb bells in almost a week because of the transition from being back home to moving into my dorm but it felt good. No soreness, but I was having a little pain on my right rotator cuff which I'm a little concerned about.

Workout:

Chest
Flat bench 55 pound dumb bells 3 sets of 8-12 reps until failure
Incline 50 pound dumb bells 3 sets of 8-12 reps until failure
Cable cross overs 40 pounds 3 sets until failure
push press 180 pounds 3 sets until failure

Biceps
Curls 3 sets 80 pounds until failure

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job today Rick. Be consistent and you are going to make great progress in the coming weeks.

jk said...

Way to stay in tuned with your body. I think a lot of people don't pay attention to when they're in pain and it leads to injuries, but it looks like you're doing great